ILR Forums
  Sponsored by

Go Back   ILR Forums
Forgot Password? Join Us!
ILR Forums Register Memberships Refer A Friend Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ILR Home Sponsors

Lamborghini Registry May 2013 Newsletter
Aventador 50th

News in the Lamborghini world doesn't typically come as fast and furiously as the cars they produce. The past month has certainly been exceptional as Lamborghini gets set to kick off celebrating its 50th anniversary in grand style in less than a week. And as I get set to jump on a plane to join them I was feeling the pressure to report on all that has happened in the last month from the long awaited unveiling of the 50th Anniversary Aventador LP720-4, to the start of the Super Trofeo season, to the new, world record breaking auction price paid for a 1965 Lamborghini 350GT #0262 at $550,000 US. Well done!

I hope to have much more to report on following my return from Italy with full details and photos of all the celebrations at the factory and hopefully many more new car pages to top it off.

And for those who are fortunate enough to be in Italy and present for the big concourse at the Piazza Maggiore in Bologna on the morning of Saturday, May 11th, be sure to watch for, photograph and post on facebook or any Lamborghini forum, photos of the Lamborghini that will be wearing our www.lamborghiniregistry.com windshield banner and get entered in our contest for a full lifetime membership with us. Your must be a registered user and it might also help us out if you send us a link to your photo and include your username in the email. Extra entries will go to those who also manage to get a photo of me. I'll be watching and looking forward to meeting you all there.

Glen Kohut

Stay tuned...

Glen Kohut
Managing Editor

1 May 2013
Grande Giro Lamborghini 50° Anniversario: A Warm Welcome From the City of Bologna

[read more]

Winkelmann and Merola
Aventador 50th   
Automobili Lamborghini celebrates 50 years of legends with the exclusive Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario unvieling in Shanghai, China.

[read more]

10 April 2013
Lamborghini’s 50th Anniversary: “100 Years of Innovation in half the time"

Automobili Lamborghini at the 2013 Techno Classica in Essen

[read more]

Lamborghini at Essen
Monza 2013   
April 10th, 2013
2013 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Commences in Monza.

2013 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Calendar Announced.

[read more]

Monza, April 13, 2013
Adrian Zaugg claims pole on the season’s opening day - South African driver delivers a commanding pole lap

[read more]

Parour at Geneva 2013
Super Trofeo at Monza   
Monza, April 14, 2013
A Win Apiece for Leimer and Amici in a Monza Classic
The Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo European series got underway in Monza this weekend, with its largest ever grid of 22 cars, new teams and drivers, an all-new Gallardo race car and a fulfilled promise of exciting racing on the legendary Italian circuit.

[read more]

AUCTION RESULTS

RM Auctions - The Don Davis Collection - Fort Worth, TX, USA - 27 April 2013

1965 350GT #0262 - Sold for a new world record $550,000 US

350GT 0262
350GT 0262   
UPCOMING AUCTION WATCH

RM Auctions, Villa Erba, Italy - 25 May 2013...
Lot 117 1967 Miura P400 #3087

Pebble Beach Auction
Monterey, CA, USA - 17-18 August 2013...
Silhouette

RECENT UPDATES

New pages added...
IMSA Wide Body, Twin Turbo Gallardo #4LA00272, & Gallardo LP560-4 #9LA07841.

At present we have 1992 individual cars photographed out of 24,000+ cars built.
   Gallardo 4LA00272

To receive notice of updates in our monthly Newsletter click here and register a username and password. You will also be entered in our monthly draw for full, free membership on this site. To unsubscribe from this monthly Newsletter, click here, log in and deselect "Receive Email from Administrators".